Today I’m to show you how the i-Ready login process works so you can access the platform on any device no matter where you are.
It’s worth noting that while the i-Ready website can be accessed on any browser, Google Chrome is the one that works best. Actually, it’s the one they recommend.
But before we get into the meat and potatoes of this guide, let’s take a look at what i-Ready is and why it is important to the success of each student’s academic performance.
First off, I want to let you know that i-Ready works as a multi-lateral education platform where all parties involved can access a variety of learning tools and testing solutions to help students succeed in whatever it is they’re trying to achieve.
What is i-Ready?
iReady is an online program that provides elementary school teachers with an easy way to assess students and then provide them with the appropriate coursework. It is useful for schools to track student progress and for teachers to have immediate access to the results. Teachers can also set up a class roster and then assign individualized work that is automatically graded.
There are also email reminders for students as well as an option for teachers to send assignments directly from iReady. The best part is that it allows teachers to know where their students are at in terms of their math and reading skills and it also allows them to determine if a student needs more help or if they’re already on the right track.
The advantages and benefits of using i-Ready include:
- Students receive immediate feedback and can make corrections immediately.
- Students get a better understanding of what they need to do to improve their reading skills.
- Teachers can determine who needs more help and who is ready to move on in the curriculum.
- Teachers can to check students’ progress instantly.
- Students can be assessed when they are in the middle of a math or reading lesson, instead of having them take a test on the material that they might have forgotten from before.
Now that you know what i-Ready is and why it’s so useful, we can proceed to explain how to log in.
i-Ready Login Steps
- Go to the sign-in page at login.i-ready.com.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Select your state from the drop-down menu located below the “Forgot Username/Password” link.
- Click “Go!”
Forgot your i-Ready login details?
No problem, here’s what you need to do:
If you’re a student or parent, you’ll need to contact your teacher and they will be able to help you to get back into the site.
But if you’re a teacher or an administrator, you’ll need to go to the Login Assistance page and enter your information in the required fields so they can email you instructions on how to sign in.
Just take note that schools using a single-sign-on will have teacher portal access information on their school’s site. So, if you work at one of those schools, you must visit the school website for further assistance.
With that said, here’s what you need to do:
- Click on the drop-down menu that says “I forgot my” and select one of the two available options.
- Now simply enter your email address and click “Submit.”
- Login to the email that you provided when requesting your account information and follow the instructions that you’ll find in the email they’ll send you to get back into the i-Ready action.